Re: 3-Letter Language Code

Hello Shailendra,

For pointers to lists of language codes, please see:

http://www.w3.org/International/O-HTML-tags.html

For two-letter and three-letter language codes, the
Library of Congress web site is most up to date.

At 00/12/23 09:58 +0900, Shailendra Musale wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>We name the localized (RC) files as "filename.xxx",
>where xxx is 3-letter language code.

What is an RC file? Is it something Web-specific, or
maybe something windows-specific?

In both cases, you should probably be careful about
extension colisions.

Regards,   Martin.