Re: Arabic UNicode in XML

From: Saeed Darya <saeed.darya@techno-soft.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 12:02:45 -0500
To: "Matthias Wassermann" <m.wassermann@mai-kg.de>, <www-international@w3.org>
We developed a site that uses unicode for Arabic/Persian in XML format
(http://www.pardaily.com). The only problem we had was with the supporting
platforms. For all practical reasons, IE5+ is the only platform that we
could find displaying the R2L portion properly.  Our client uses Word2000 as
an editor for Arabic/Persian news files.

Saeed