RE: Looking for expert advice

I suspect that many of us are interested in what others have to say

so i'll add my " Count me in also" to teh list ...

its interesting to read what the business/corporate side have to say on
these issues ... those off us coming from the side of NGOs and community
organisations owrking within wultilingaul environments have our own
imperatives and requiremnet that inform the web design process

Andj

Andrew Cunningham
Multilingual technical project officer
Accessibility and Evaluation Unit, Vicnet
State Library of Victoria
Australia

andrewc@vicnet.net.au

http://go.to/andj/