Re: Looking for expert advice

From: <David_Possin@i2.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:51:51 -0600
To: "Aaron Delwiche" <aaron@lemon-asia.com> (by way of "Martin J. Duerst" <<aaron@lemon-asia.com<aaron>)
Cc: www-international@w3.org, www-international-request@w3.org

I wouldn't mind looking at it, I am currently working on a i18n seminar for
the company myself.

Regards,
Dave Possin
International QA Engineer

                    "Aaron Delwiche"
                    <aaron@lemon-asia.com>        To:     www-international@w3.org
                    (by way of "Martin J.         cc:
                    Duerst" <duerst               Subject:     Looking for expert advice
                    Sent by:
                    www-international-requ
                    est@w3.org

                    11/29/00 09:42 AM

Hi,

I'm drafting an article on the challenges facing web developers who design
for a multilingual audience. Focusing on Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, I
attempt to provide a very simple explanation of multibyte character sets
and UNICODE. I have a basic understanding of these issues, but am concerned

about accidentally misleading my readers.

Would anyone on this list be willing to glance over a short outline of my
article? The prose is not very polished, but it would be sufficient to
identify any errors or glaring inaccuracies.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Aaron Delwiche
Director of Interface Development
lemon

1/f Printing House, 6 Duddell Street, Central Hong Kong
dir (852) 2236 0080
tel (852) 2236 0000
fax (852) 2236 0036
email
<mailto:aaron@lemon-asia.com>aaron@lemon-asia.<mailto:aaron@lemon-asia.com
web <http://www.lemon-asia.com/>www.lemon-asia.<http://www.lemon-asia.com/
>com
lemon > creating next generation Internet businesses