BILI for WAI

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:17:30 +0200
To: <www-international@w3.org>, <unicode@unicode.org>
I have been asked to make a best practice example of BILI for the techniques
document of the W3C WAI-WAG group. I am trying to get a group of BILI
authors to find a practical solution that will address web accessibility
issues. Do you know anyone who could participate? Would you be interested in
reviewing the work in progress?

People are currently using a visual architecture (which is inaccessible),for
BILI sites. The logical (accessible) architecture is not supported by most
browsers.

I think I will experiment with SVG as an interim solution until logical BILI
becomes is more widely supported.

Thanks again,
Lisa Seeman