FW: Assistance in Web UI I18N/L10N Issues

From: Patrick Jenny <p.jenny@f5.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:02:18 -0700
To: "'www-international@w3.org'" <www-international@w3.org>
I am investigating the creation of a multi-lingual Web UI for product
configuration.  I looking for information on various ways this can be
accomplished and which have been successful.  Unfortunately, I have not
seen a lot of information about this.  Most of the Web/HTML discussions
are based on specific I18N issues such as character set encoding, font
selection etc.  I would greatly appreciate any information or leads anyone
has in this area.

Thanks,

Patrick Jenny