Oracle with Unicode

From: Hemanth Raju <hemanth.raju@net-linx.com.my>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:03:59 +0900
To: www-international@w3.org
Dear Sir/Madam,

	I am an R&D Developer working on Oracle and VB and am very much intrested
to know how exaclty I can store data of different languages in a table in
oracle. I am also eager to how exaclty i can go for internationalization of
a product. I am presently working with the development of a directory
publishing software. So I would like you all to help me in knowing the
simplest things to the most complex things involved in Internationalization.
I would be very very thankful to you all if you can help me out in making me
implement I18N. I feel i am a fast learner so i would like you to be some
initiative so that i can do some R&D on it and master it. Suggest me some
good URL's and some good books which i can use as references.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Hemanth