Fwd: Canonical XML Last Call

Dear members of the www-international list,

We just received notice that the XML Canonicalization
specification worked on by the joint W3C/IETF XML Digital
Signature WG has been put to last call.

Please have a look at this specification and send
comments to this list (so that they can be
discussed and included in the W3C I18N WG/IGs
response to this last call).

Many thanks in advance,     Martin.