RE: Thousands separator for the Euro?

From: Yves Arrouye <yves@realnames.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:09:13 -0700
To: "'Dave Murdock'" <davem@goto.com>, "'www-international@w3c.org'" <www-international@w3c.org>
> I would say that the separator has nothing to do with the
> currency, but
> rather with the language of the text. So I guess one would write:

[...]
> 	Vous allez recevoir une facture de 10 000 000.00 EUR.
>
> (sorry, can't make a valid German sentence after all these years).

Oops. As some noticed, I obviosuly mistyped a decimal point instead of a
comma in the French example. My bad. Time to move out of California maybe :)
The correct example would be:

	Vous allez recevoir une facture de 10 000 000,00 EUR.

(and since I'm at correcting things, if you typeset that, the spaces are not
full spaces).

YA