From: Suzanne Topping <stopping@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:30:55 -0500
To: "nelocsig" <nelocsig@egroups.com>, "www" <www-international@w3.org>

I am hoping that someone can give me a high-level explanation for how
recasting is performed for web sites being displayed on multiple devices
(computer screen versus digital phone display etc.)

Suzanne Topping
Localization Unlimited
(Globalization Process Improvement Consulting and Training)

In association with BizWonk (TM)

Phone: 716-473-0791
Fax: 716-231-2013
Email: stopping@rochester.rr.com

(Send me an email to join the North East Localization Special Interest
Group, an email distribution list which acts as a discussion forum for
localization issues.)