i18n - Java vs Perl

From: Chris Brown <chrismbrown@home.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:31:32 -0700
To: <www-international@w3.org>
I'm in the process of considering internationalization for a large website
that includes much Perl and server-side Java. We're considering rewriting
much of the Perl in Java if the feasibility of internationalization with
Java is much greater than with Perl. I'm sure that this comparison has been
considered by many but I can't seem to find any good resources on the net.