RE: Localization of XML

From: Rolfe, Russell D, ALSVC <rrolfe@att.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:37:28 -0500
To: "'Suzanne Topping'" <stopping@rochester.rr.com>, www <www-international@w3.org>

I am looking for the same info, so if you find any will you pass it on, and
If I find any I will pass it on to you.

You might want to start with the new document that is out from W3C.  It is a
nice overview of the XHTML (marriage between XML & HTML).

   URL http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/

It doesn't have any section on internationalization, but it does mention a
few things through out the document.

I hope this helps.  I will send any thing else I find.

Regards, Russ
Russell Rolfe
Internationalization(I18N) Engineer

GV-Internationalization and UI Design