Unicode and multilingual support in Macintosh Web browsers

From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@context.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:13:11 +0100
To: "'Send mail to Unicode list'" <unicode@unicode.org>, "'www-international@w3.org'" <www-international@w3.org>, "'TYPO-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE'" <TYPO-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
I have tried without success to find information on how to view multilingual
Web pages with a Macintosh and which multilingual fonts are available, so I
have documented the things I have discovered by a process of trial and
error, and produced a new page in my collection of Unicode information at:

I will appreciate being advised of any errors or of further sources of

Alan Wood
(Documentation Writer / Web Master)
Context Limited
(Electronic publishers of UK and EU legal and official documents)
http://www.alanwood.net/ (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)