Re: Locale date formats: definitive source?

From: Gary L. Wade <garywade@desisoftsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:46:27 -0500
To: www-international@w3.org
Mike

You might want to look at the book, "Standard C Date/Time Library:
Programming the World's Calendars and Clocks" by Lance Latham (ISBN
0-87930-496-0), which has source code and deals with all of the major
cultures of the world, some minor ones, and some unique cultures (e.g., Martian).
--
Gary L. Wade
Product Development Consultant