RE: Locale date formats: definitive source?

From: Tim Greenwood <greenwood@openmarket.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:31:34 -0400
To: "Mike Newhall" <mike.newhall@av.com>, <www-international@w3.org>
There is good list in the 'Developing International Software for Windows 95
and Windows NT' book. However beyond the order of d/m/y or m/d/y I am not at
all convinced that the idea of a standardized format makes much sense. For
example, what is the standard separator in the US / or - or does it make any
difference?

Tim