Netscape 4.61 Bidi

From: Shoshannah Forbes <xslf@xslf.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 03:36:33 +0300
To: <mozilla-i18n@mozilla.org>, <www-international@w3.org>, <i18n-prog@acoin.com>
I saw a link from Isoc.il for downloading Netscape 4.61 with Bidi support
from IBM's web site.
The Isoc link title said that it is a "beta", but I didn't see anything
reffering to it as a beta in the readme file, and except for the download
package itself, I haven't seen any refrence to it in the IBM website.

Anyone know more about the status of this product?
From what little testing I did in the last two hours, it displays well both
visual and logical Hebrew HTML pages, but crashes at msn.co.il/homepage.asp
site, which is the largest logical site in Israel.

Thanks,
Shoshnnah Forbes
---
Shoshannah Forbes  http://www.forbes.co.il