WWW9 - Multilingual panel

From: Carrasco Benitez Manuel <manuel.carrasco@emea.eudra.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:22:52 +0100
To: "'www-international@w3.org'" <www-international@w3.org>
The panel "The Multilingual Web: anything missing ?"
  http://dragoman.org/www9

will take place during the WWW9
 http://www9.org

There is Chair Memo (link from above) with the double function:

 - Presenting an overview of the existing I18N mechanisms.
   This is mostly to avoid trivial questions during the panel.

 - Listing new possible candidates mechanims.

Please suggest comments. The intention is to write a report
after the panel listing possible areas for further work.

Interested parties could send me (not to the list) mail and
I will make a page.

This is one of the two I18N events that I am aware during
the WWW9: anymore ?

Regards
Tomas