Re: [Moderator Action] Re: [nelocsig] Re: Multilingual Web Site Architecture

Forwarded by the list moderator.

By the way, Michael, if you have such an .ASP file, it would be
nice if you could send it to the list as an example.

Regards,   Martin.

At 18:49 1999/11/11 -0500, Michael Kaplan wrote:
> If you can rely on certain environmental restrictions (to wit, an NT server running IIS) I have very
> good luck using an .ASP file that contains script to use the HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE variable to
> determine what language to show. Works great in either IE or Netscape. If you're interested let me
> know and I can share the .ASP file I use (converts the HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE to an LCID that can be
> used to redirect to the appropriate lang page, etc.).
>
> michka

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org