WWW9 in wrong Millennium?

From: Misha Wolf <misha.wolf@reuters.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 19:59:15 +0000 (GMT)
To: info@www9.org
Cc: www international <www-international@w3.org>
I searched the topic list on the WWW9 home page but could not find
Internationalisation (though the word "International" does appear
in the name of the conference).  I hope this is an oversight rather
than a throwback to some earlier millennium.

Misha Wolf,
W3C I18N WG chair

[This mail was written using voice recognition software]

the views of Reuters Ltd.