Re: W3C publishes Ruby Working Draft

From: Erik van der Poel <erik@netscape.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:59:03 -0800
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
CC: "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>, Misha Wolf <misha.wolf@reuters.com>, www international <www-international@w3.org>
I also use Netscape 4.5, and it detected the META charset and
automatically selected the appropriate Japanese decoder. I set my
Japanese font to Cyberbit, and I could see all the characters, including
the Japanese ones. Perhaps the Dynalab font does not contain the
Japanese characters (Hiragana, Katakana)?

Erik