Re: W3C publishes Ruby Working Draft

I also use Netscape 4.5, and it detected the META charset and
automatically selected the appropriate Japanese decoder. I set my
Japanese font to Cyberbit, and I could see all the characters, including
the Japanese ones. Perhaps the Dynalab font does not contain the
Japanese characters (Hiragana, Katakana)?

Erik