A first look at Déjà Vu's level of PowerPoint support

From: Thorsten Mehnert <tm.wordnet@scm.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:13:34 +0100
To: "Thorsten Mehnert" <tm.wordnet@scm.de>
Dear LCC clients, consultants and others interested in language technology!

Déjà Vu is currently the only commercially available translator workbench tool offering support for PowerPoint files.

We haven taken a first look at this support. You can find the results of our test runs in the LCC KnowledgeBase. Just click on
http://www2.lcc-online.com/lcc/lcc_kb.nsf/KBINo$En/430
or navigate through our KnowledgeBase in the following way:
> Selecting the right system(s)
    > Translator Workbenches
        > Evaluations
            > A first look at Déjà Vu's level of PowerPoint support

As always, we are very interested in your comments, experiences and opinions.

Best regards

LCC - Language Consulting Centre
http://www.lcc-online.com