Re: W3C publishes Ruby Working Draft

Thanks to Y. Teramoto, an unofficial Japanese translation is
already available at:
http://www.cypress.ne.jp/teramoto/misc/ruby/ruby981221_ja

[please note that on some browsers, it is not readable, but
this problem should be fixed soon.]

At 11:19 98/12/21 +0000, Misha Wolf wrote:
> I would like to draw to your attention the Ruby Working Draft [Ruby],
> published today by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) on behalf of
> the W3C I18N Working Group.
>
> Please send any comments you may have to <i18n-editor@w3.org>.
>
> [Ruby] http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-ruby
>
> Misha Wolf,
> W3C I18N WG Chair

> Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual  sender,
> except  where  the  sender  specifically  states them to be the views of
> Reuters Ltd.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org