Books on display

From: Ken Lunde <lunde@Adobe.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 09:47:48 PDT
To: unicode@unicode.org, nihongo-computing@msdi.co.jp, www-international@w3.org

Some news to share. I will have the final draft of both "CJKV
Information Processing" and "CJKV Reference Guide" (spiral bound) on
display at the Registration Booth at the Unicode Conference. The only
thing that may not be complete is the index (which I am currently
working on, and is at 8 pages right now). The final page counts look
like around 800 pages for Volume 1, and a tad over 350 pages for
Volume 2.

-- Ken Lunde
   Manager, CJKV Type Development
   Adobe Systems Incorporated