software localization

From: Ignacio Ochoa <ochoa@larrun.univ-pau.fr>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 12:06:47 +0100
To: www-international@w3.org
I am an Engineering student specialized in industrial Organization
developing a project of Software localization;
I am looking for management information of quality in project of software
localization
1. As developing a project of Location software
2. As transacting what is agreed to the normative ISO 9000
3. As we able to do independent the code of a programming language
of the language of a country, that models exist at this time;