Charsets and CodePages

From: <jordi@tcraft.ie>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 11:14:11 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org
Hi guys,

I would like to know where I can find a list of the charsets and
codepages supported by Netscape and Internet Explorer browsers.

Thanks in advance,

Jordi Mas

Todays Quote 'In November 1988 a survey published in el Pais, the
Madrid newspaper, showed that 44.5% of Catalans would vote YES in
a referendum on complete independence, 28.4% would vote no; the
rest did not know or would abstain. Source: 'El Pais''