unicode

From: Aman Choudhary <aman@asu.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:29:08 -0700
To: <www-international@w3.org>
Hi,

I still havent found out a way to store information, which I retrieve from
the internet in unicode and not in ascii, which means that I can get
information in
practically any language from the internet.

I have installed all kinds of input method editor, which allows one to input
data in chinese and other languages. But still I havent found a connection
of Unicode in it.

What I really want to do-

                        | result (CGI/ASP)

            The text box value stored as UNICODE