Re: Arabisation and character sets

The free download version of Sindbad is for Win 9x only (Win 95 and Win 98).
This fact is being explicitly specified in Sindbad download page and while
Sindbad installation. The current download version verifies the platform and
does not continue installation if Win NT. However you can reinstall Netscape
Communicator on the same subdirectory to recover back.

We are working now on Sindbad version for Win NT. It is supposed to be released
by the end of this quarter for navigator 4.x and Communicator 4.x.

Best regards.