Re: Servers that support META (was Re: Language label)

From: Gary Adams - Sun Microsystems Labs BOS <gra@zeppo.East.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 11:05:48 -0500
To: yergeau@alis.com
Cc: www-international@w3.org
# From yergeau@alis.com  Fri Feb 28 09:26:01 1997
# From: Francois Yergeau <yergeau@alis.com>
# Subject: Servers that support META (was Re: Language label)
# t :
# >On the other hand most servers do support the "<META HTTP-EQUIV...>"
# >workaround.=20
#
# Can you please give examples of servers that actually extract info from
# <META> elements, and send it in HTTP headers?  I didn't think there were =
# any.

I typically rely on the following sites for comparisons of
servers and browser features :

   http://webcompare.iworld.com/

   http://www.browsercaps.com/

If they do not list the META HTTP-EQUIV or RFC2070 compliant
browsers they should be brought up to date.
\
/gra