Re: Language label

From: <Ed_Batutis/CAM/Lotus@lotus.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 16:59:39 -0400
To: masinter@parc.xerox.com
Cc: www-international@w3.org

To:       masinter@parc.xerox.com @ MTA
cc:       www-international@w3.org
From:     Ed Batutis/CAM/Lotus @ LOTUS@MTA
Date:     02/26/97 04:59:39 PM

Larry said:
>Aaargggh - or something that sounds like that

I'm sure EU documents don't vary in content when you translate them. I
don't think that's the universal experience.

But OK, I was talking about content selection which rightly belongs to
PICS.

However, in the short-term the PICSture isn't a happy one. PICS is always
discussed in terms of parental control of pornography. I'm skeptical about
more general-purpose, useable implementations becoming widely available
anytime soon.

=Ed