Re: Dates and times

From: Jon Knight <jon@net.lut.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 18:38:07 +0000 (GMT)
To: Erik van der Poel <erik@netscape.com>
cc: Misha Wolf <misha.wolf@reuters.com>, meta2 <meta2@mrrl.lut.ac.uk>, www-international <www-international@w3.org>, Unicode <unicode@unicode.org>
On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Erik van der Poel wrote:
> Why would anyone want to type a date into some metadata inside HTML by
> hand? Under what circumstances would one do this? Do you have an
> example?

My web pages for example.  I don't trust my HTML to any editing tool other
than Emacs.

Tatty bye,

Jon "Jim'll" Knight, Researcher, Sysop and General Dogsbody, Dept. Computer
Studies, Loughborough University of Technology, Leics., ENGLAND.  LE11 3TU.
* I've found I now dream in Perl.  More worryingly, I enjoy those dreams. *