Arabic, Hebrew and Yiddish texts

From: Misha Wolf <misha.wolf@reuters.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 16:56:24 +0000 (GMT)
To: Susan Wolf <Susanw@accentsoft.com>, Hannu Aronsson <haa@iki.fi>, Jürgen Bettels <jurgenb@global-ink.com>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Tomas Carrasco Benitez <carrasco@innet.lu>, Junwon Chung <greatjun@hen.nca.or.kr>, Mark David <mhd@gensym.com>, Philippe Deschamp <Philippe.Deschamp@inria.fr>, Michael Everson <everson@indigo.ie>, Marion Gunn <mgunn@ucd.ie>, Frode Hernes <frode.hernes@maxware.telemax.no>, Olle Järnefors <ojarnef@admin.kth.se>, Kent Karlsson <keka@im.se>, Seong-Woong Kim <kswoong@pljuno.sogang.ac.kr>, Thomas Milo <76414.727@compuserve.com>, Bob Myers <rtm@pac.co.jp>, Primoz Peterlin <peterlin@biofiz.mf.uni-lj.si>, Herman Ranes <Herman@iet.hist.no>, Ben Sargent <bsargent@intl.com>, Tom Stern <tom@geac.com>, Frank Yung-Fong Tang <ftang@netscape.com>, Xueni Ye <xye@intl.com>, Irakli Garibashvili <irakli@library.acnet.ge>, François Yergeau <yergeau@alis.ca>, Martin Dürst <mduerst@ifi.unizh.ch>, www-international <www-international@w3.org>, Unicode <unicode@unicode.org>
We have now included the Arabic, Hebrew and Yiddish texts, and have
placed the amended Web pages on our preview site at
<http://194.75.134.50/unicode/iuc10>.

We have done our best to make our HTML adhere to RFC 2070 -
"Internationalization of the Hypertext Markup Language".  We have not
adjusted the markup to take account of the idiosyncracies of any
browsers.  We know of no browser that will display all the text
absolutely correctly.

The translations we have received but not yet incorporated are
Danish, Georgian, Korean and Slovenian.

Your comments would be welcome.

Misha + Charles