internationalization of electronic commerce

From: DAN KOCH <kelabit@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 96 23:21:35 UT
To: www-international@w3.org
sir/madam,
please add our small but excellent manufacturing facility in Chicago, Illinois
USA to your mailing list on the above subject.  We have been in business
nearly 100 years and have just recently successfully entered into some
high-tech areas of our industry: the manufacturing of stainless steel lighting
fixtures for use in certain highly specialized environments.