Re: new link

From: Tiziana Perinotti <tiziana@tiziana.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 17:49:06 -0800
To: "M.T. Carrasco Benitez" <carrasco@innet.lu>
CC: winter@dorado.crpht.lu, i18n <www-international@w3.org>, tiziana@tiziana.com
This is to inform you that I've added a link to the w3c page from
the Silicon Valley Localization Forum Web site.

The W3C description and other useful information are in:
http://www.tiziana.com/org.html
and in
http://www.tiziana.com/news.html

Thank you for giving me permission to add your organization to the
Silicon Valley Localization Forum. I strongly believe your mailing
list's discussions are a valuable resource for the education of the SW
industry in general.

Thank you.

Tiziana Perinotti
Creator of