Re: "Internationalized" class attributes

Gavin Nicol wrote:

>To be honest, I don't think anything we say here matters anyway. Netscape,
>Microsoft, and the W3C control HTML development, and they will make
>the decision to expand the syntax character set or not.

Not that I would say they just do everything that gets mentioned here.
But from time to time, they take up suggestions, and if it works for
them, they might do it again. They definitely won't avoid something
just because it has been mentionned in a newsgroup or mailing list,
or because an expert such as you has talked about it. But it might
of course take some time.

Regards,	Martin.