Question for English as a 2nd language folks

From: Andrea Vine [CONTRACTOR] <avine@dakota-76.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 11:58:16 -0700
To: www-international@w3.org
Cc: avine@dakota-76.Eng.Sun.COM
I apologize to everyone if this seems too unrelated.

To those folks on this list for whom English is not a native language:

When reading English, do spelling, typographical, and grammatical errors give you problems in trying to understand the text?

I don't want to clog this mail group, so please reply to me directly.  If folks are interested, I will compile the results and post them to this list.

Thanks very much,
Andrea Vine
avine@eng.sun.com