Re: Internationalized CLASS attributes

On Oct 18, 12:00am, Keld J|rn Simonsen wrote:

> But why not just do as the standard prescribes [...]
> Then you are following international standards.
>
> By the way, the text of 10646 with the latest addenda is available
> in MS word format

Is it just me that finds that funny? So many ISO WG seem to use MS Word
for document interchange. The definition, I believe, is 'what some verson
of MS Word produces on some platform'. Yet ISO does have a standard or
two about portable documents ...

As long as the proposed definition of an ISO HTML does not settle on
'what some version of HTML Assistant for Word emits on some platform'
things will work out OK in the end, I suppose.

+33 93 65 79 87            06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France