Re: Using unicode or MBCS characters in forms

From: Gavin Nicol <gtn@ebt.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 07:29:17 GMT
To: erik@netscape.com
Cc: Stef@nma.com, www-international@w3.org
>People may say "just jump to the new world without taking these
>pathetically small migrationary steps", but as a vendor selling stuff to
>customers, I'm not sure that is the thing to do.

As a vendor, it makes all the more sense. Great PR in saying "we are
compliant with all WWW standards". Also, in the long run, you'll have
fewer support problems.

BTW. I would also like servers to respect GET requests with bodies,
but that it even further off. Further off still is internationalised
URL's.