Re: Localizability - Notes

Barry,
I would prefer not to have to follow threads across multiple lists
and/or to be weeding out duplicates.

With so many topics to choose from, why not choose one that is not
already occuring on one or another list?

tex

Barry Caplan wrote:

> Does anybody object if I post this thread to www.i18n.com, which will be soft-launching next week?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Barry Caplan
> Publisher, www.i18n.com
>
> At 10:40 AM 3/8/2002 -0500, Suzanne M. Topping wrote:
> >A few comments below.

Tex Texin                    Director, International Business
mailto:Texin@Progress.com    the Progress Company
Tel: +1-781-280-4271         http://www.progress.com
Find out about Globalization Empowerment for Progress users
http://www.progress.com/consulting/globalization_empowerment_solutions.htm
mailto:global-empowerment@progress.com
For a compelling demonstration for Unicode:
http://www.geocities.com/i18nguy/unicode-example.html