Workshop results published

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:30:41 +0900
To: www-i18n-workshop@w3.org
Dear workshop participants,

I finally got around to publish most of the results
from the workshop:

Minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2002/02/01-i18n-workshop/minutes

Many thanks to Konstantin, Garry, Etan, Sam, and Tony, for their
tireless minute-taking! Please review the minutes. If you find
anything that needs fixing, please tell me. Please do so soon,
so that we can announce the workshop results to other places.

Conclusions:
http://www.w3.org/2002/02/01-i18n-workshop/consensus

Many thanks to Francois for his work.

Presentations:

Richard's presentation is at:
http://www.w3.org/2002/02/01-i18n-workshop/rishida

Yves' presentation is at:
http://www.w3.org/2002/02/01-i18n-workshop/LocFormats

I haven't received Judy's and Peter's presentations yet;
please send them in as quickly as possible.

The above pages are linked from:
http://www.w3.org/2002/02/01-i18n-workshop and
http://www.w3.org/2002/02/01-i18n-workshop/program

Enjoy!    Martin.