RE: FW: [Distributed services] What is i18n on web services based webapplications

There is no need to host another list somewhere else.
www-i18n-workshop@w3.org is a public list, and anybody
can subscribe to it by sending mail to
www-i18n-workshop-request@w3.org (please note the additional
-request) with the word 'subscribe' (without quotes) in the
subject.

The archive is available at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-i18n-workshop/.
No passwords needed, no advertisements. Probably some
length limit, but in any case way beyond what we would
need to worry about.

Regards,    Martin.

P.S.: If somebody could forward this mail to locales@yahoogroups.com,
that would be nice. It probably won't take it if it's comming from me.