Re: needs update: qa-b-and-i-tags

Gunnar,

many thanks for catching this.

i have just updated the page. I fixed the quotations and links, and
moved the document as a whole to the latest (html5) template.  I also
made a few editorial changes to make the text read easier (i hope).  I
also applied the new approach to further reading, and corrected the
section numbering in the techniques page itself.

cheers,
ri