Re: navigation-select

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:38:29 +0100
To: Gunnar Bittersmann <gunnar@bittersmann.de>
CC: www-i18n-comments@w3.org
Ok, sorry about this, but as I worked with the page to implement your
suggestions, it occurred to me that the page structure could be improved
- and one such improvement could significantly help links into the page.

I'm making the changes at the moment, since it's easier to do now, while
I have everything open and have the ideas in my mind.  They are not
major changes, don't worry.

I'll send the updated version once i have updated it.

ri