Re: Updated article: Declaring character encodings in HTML

From: Gunnar Bittersmann <gunnar@bittersmann.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:17:44 +0100
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
CC: www-i18n-comments@w3.org
Gunnar Bittersmann scripsit (2014-03-19 12:33+01:00):
> Wouldn’t it be better to use the boilerplate for that, as before?

Sorry, another thing occured to me while proofreading my translation:

It describes any differences from the Quick Answer section above.
««

There’s no such section anymore, it has been renamed to ‘Answer’.

This might also benefit from using boilerplate:
It describes any differences from the <?php echo $s_answer; ?> section
above.

Cheers,
Gunnar