RE: [Comment on ITS WD] xml:lang = language info, please

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:36:46 -0600
To: "'Richard Ishida'" <ishida@w3.org>, "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: <www-i18n-comments@w3.org>, <public-i18n-core@w3.org>, <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

Hi Richard,

The reference has been changed to 'RFC3066 or its successor' with a link to a reference to the "Language Identification" section of
the XML specification.
See http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html#langinfo-definition

Please let us know within 2 weeks if you are satisfied. If we don't hear  from you , we will assume this issue as closed.

Cheers,
-yves