RE: [Comment on ITS WD] RFC 3066bis

For the normative part that defines language tags and their syntax? Very.
The IESG has said on numerous occasions in this whole adventure that the BCP
and STD numbers are stable and reliable pointers to the current version of
any particular item. The fact that draft-registry is BCP 47 and not on the
STD track is in some ways an outgrowth of that very fact.

Addison

PS> Of course, I gave up a long time ago thinking I could predict anything
at the IETF. "Past performance is not an indicator of future returns." But
this seems pretty certain.

Addison Phillips
Internationalization Architect - Yahoo! Inc.

It is not a feature.