Re: Comments on Character Model for the World Wide Web 1.0: Normalization

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@acm.org>
Date: 18 Jan 2006 11:53:55 -0700
To: www-i18n-comments@w3.org
Cc: Joint XSL/XML Query discussion list <w3c-xsl-query@w3.org>, Jim Melton <jim.melton@acm.org>

Dear colleagues:

this is to let you know that in its teleconference of 10
January 2006 the XML Coordination Group considered the
comments sent to you by Jim Melton on behalf of the
XML Query and XSL Working Groups [1], and agreed to endorse
those comments and recommend them warmly to your attention.
I have been asked to let you know of this, which I do with
this note.

Thank you very much.

-C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
 Chair, W3C XML Coordination Group