Re: Comment on LTLI WD: purpose?

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:21:18 +0200, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org> wrote:
> I also don't understand Martin's comment:
> [ - Don't hide what specs should do in a conformance section.]
>
> Please have a look at the draft at
> http://www.w3.org/International/core/langtags/

The entire specification seems to be written for specifications yet the
requirements on those specifications are only stated in the conformance
section while it would be more natural to have those requirements
throughout the specification and have the conformance section just refer
to them or say which sections are normative or something like that.

By the way, you probably also want to change the title of section 4 ;-)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>