RE: Comments on Charmod PR publications

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:30:29 -0000
To: "'Bjoern Hoehrmann'" <derhoermi@gmx.net>, "'Martin Duerst'" <duerst@w3.org>
Cc: <www-i18n-comments@w3.org>, "'I18N IG, for archiving only'" <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>, <member-i18n-core@w3.org>

Hi Björn,

Please confirm for the record that you are happy with the following text, as
discussed over the phone.

This prohibits, for example, the construction of fonts that misuse the
codepoints in the ISO Latin 1 character set to represent different scripts,
characters, or symbols than what is actually encoded in iso-8859-1.

Richard Ishida

contact info:

W3C Internationalization:

Publication blog: