RE: New Tutorial: Character sets & encodings in XHTML, HTML and CSS

This has been fixed for a while now.  It was a typo (introduced, or rather
left behind) due to using the first table as a template for the second.
Note that this table represents Unicode characters that are OK, a clue that
this was a mistake ;-)

RI