Editorial comments on Framework Document for i18n Guidelines 1.0

From: A. Vine <andrea.vine@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:13:23 -0400
To: www-i18n-comments@w3.org

All,
Just edits.
Andrea

Whole document
---------------
"eg." => "e.g."

Also, document is part British English and part American English, in
spelling and wording.  Is this intentional?

------------------------------
Titlecase for "i18n" is "I18n", so "Framework Document for i18n Guidelines
1.0" should be "Framework Document for I18n Guidelines 1.0".  Having said
that it is preferable to spell out internationalization.
------------------------------

1 Introduction
------------------------------
" ... has yet to tested against ... "
                 ^be

"It is worth noting that it is not currently expected that the
recommendations produced by GEO will be tied in to conformance checking."
repetition/run-on, maybe remove "It is worth noting that"

2 Audience & scope
------------------------------
"9.  At a later date we may create generalized Guidelines in the WCAG
sense, but the initial focus will be to provide technology-specific
Techniques." - must make a decision about when and why "guidelines" and
"techniques" are capitalized.  In the context of this document, this is the
only place where they are capitalized, thus looking out of place.

3 Usability
------------------------------
"addtional" => "additional"

4 General architectural approach
"to the rules of the WAI techniques" - what is WAI?

"w3c" => "W3C"

7.1.1 Audience & scope

7.1.2 Structure